Friday, Alex Marthews of Restore the Fourth discussed The State of The Fourth Amendment. He was interviewed by Massachusetts Pirate Party Chair, James O’Keefe:
Thanks to Alex and everyone who watched the live stream and asked questions.
Some of the links that Alex and James mentioned:
- Restore the 4th’s Section 702 Legislative Analysis;
- Restore the 4th’s FISA Guide;
- Restore the 4th’s Congressional Privacy Scorecard;
- Restore the 4th’s Draft Municipal Surveillance Ordinances;
- Massachusetts Pirate Party’s Surveillance Camera Map;
- How you can add to the Surveillance Camera Map;
- MuckRock’s FOIA site.
You can watch other conference live streams or check out the conference schedule.
0 comments on “2022 Conference Day 5”